Imagine the sun shining down on a glimmering lake as you let go and relax...sipping on a savory cup of coffee, or a glass of organic wine in quaint-luxury at an estate on North Carolina's beautiful Lake Norman.
While we will definitely playfully indulge in the delights of lake life, this will also be an empowering, life-changing experience. Each event, each class — each moment — is carefully designed to deeply immerse you in accepting and loving yourself in celebration of who you trully are.During your stay, you will release stagnant energies and open up to new possibilities. You will bring your heart’s deepest desires into sharper focus and learn powerful tools to shift energy in you, your environment and your circumstances.Through the artfully crafted journey of the ELEVATE Yourself Retreat, you will learn to engage with the world in a way you never thought possible - a way that is connected, open-hearted, and radically real.
This retreat will help you deepen your capacity to trust, honor, and love your body and spirit.
- 3 Night, Deluxe accommodations at a private estate on Lake Norman North Carolina
- Welcome dinner Friday night and a welcome ceremony
- 8 decadent meals that cover breakfast, lunch, and dinner for your entire stay
- Fresh healthy snacks plus water, coffee and tea
- 4.5 hours of education each day on advanced Feng Shui energy principles to teach you how to heal your home and personal Chi
- Cooking class led by Reiki Master Amy Wray on the power of intentional cooking
- Morning and Evening meditation on the lake to reboot
- Boating and site seeing on the lake
- Daily workshops on Reiki, Knitting, and other spirtual practices to heal your Chi
- Intentional, handmade swag bags full of delightful goodies
- Daily downtime to read, nap, or relax
- Ceremonial womens circle Saturday night
- Monday celebration and wrap up
* What's not included
- Round-trip airfare to Charlotte and cab or shuttle ride to the retreat house. (We are happy to help with planning and booking needs.)
- Transportation into town
- Any additional meals or snacks not listed above
- Personal, medical or travel insurance